colorado offroading?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kiznips

Reaction score
not sure if this is the right place to post! anyone on here from colorado? just moved here and I'm stationed at fort carson and looking for some people to wheel with!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
There is a member with a red eclb 2wd 2500. I forget his name but he likes to go wheeling

Colorado2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Colorado 2500 here, I like dirt road exploring more than anything else since my truck is 2wd and very long.
I'm over in Grand Junction though.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Colorado 2500 here, I like dirt road exploring more than anything else since my truck is 2wd and very long.
I'm over in Grand Junction though.

we should meet up. We're both 2wd and love taking backroads to cool scenic places haha

Colorado2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
we should meet up. We're both 2wd and love taking backroads to cool scenic places haha
Haha can't let 2wd stop you man!
I've definitely taken my truck places it doesn't belong, but it's sketchy having essentially 1 wheel drive and a long wheelbase.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
i like my paint and intend to keep it looking good so no body damage if I can avoid it lol

Colorado2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i like my paint and intend to keep it looking good so no body damage if I can avoid it lol
Yeah I scratch mine a lot offroad but my paint is rough anyway. The body is pretty straight though and I've managed to keep it that way.
Out in the dirt I'm mostly limited by traction and ground clearance. I've started to avoid places where those might be an issue though.