Cold left feet issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arcane

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi fellas!

Since i bought 99 Tahoe few years ago i've noticed that floor vent is kinda poor. In winter you could warm your right leg pretty fast, especially if you drive on a highway, but left leg freezy all the time. And passenger usually have complaint, that it's hot like hell on his side, while mine is just warm. Few weeks i've noticed that some rubber crap fall of the vent holes, blend door seals died. So i took of the lower air duct, now it's hot like hell for my right leg, but not that good for the left. I realize that for now all the air stram down and have no ther direction as well as the bad blend door seal. But while i wait for the new blend door?i have the lower duct in my hand. So does anyone make any "upgades" with it, like cutting the air spreader or pluging some holes? Or is it good like it is and i just need to replace the blend ddor?

Thanks.

Arcane

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Since no one had this issue i guess i bought new vent case with the valves and esky lower air duct. I wanted denali center console anyway