CodyB's '96 Silverado Chat Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
For me it really is. Thats more than I was planning on dumping into this truck for all of this project.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Man I hear that, it would take me a year to save that much to set aside for just my truck.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
On to different news, I didn't get asked to leave from work yesterday, so that's a good sign.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Just a little update, I broke my passenger mirror from a small colission with a mailbox last year, decided I should try to fix it since the plastic was barely hanging on to it... I bought a new pair yesterday since it didn't go so well..... $130 for both tax and all with my discount and they're here today. I'll probably go put em on tomorrow morning before work. Other than that no real big progress has been made.

Edit, So I have a line on a set of SS mirrors new in box for cheap, really cheap. I'm gonna get them and if I don't like em I'll sell them and get the full size ones again.

Last edited:

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Those were not actual SS mirrors... They were "sport" mirrors that looked like car mirrors with some junky adapters. They looked better on my friends civic... They're going to craigslist soon.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Crap, I let this one slip back to the third page, but I guess thats what happens when theres not much worth talking about.

Heres the "best" picture of my truck in progress at the body shop. The owner had a bike group over for a Craw fish boil and my buddy spotted it in there.
You must be registered for see images

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach