CodyB's '96 Silverado Chat Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
So, Boss wheels now have some competition. Tell me what you guys think of these?
Colorado Custom Wheels

This one really is my pick, but I'd like to see some more pictures of them all.
You must be registered for see images attach

Superior Series - Granby

Then I'm tied between these two as my second pick.

Superior Series - Somerset

Superior Series - Winter Park

They're priced reasonably in my opinion for 22x10's as long as that is the set price and not individuals...

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like all 3 but the somerset's look like a lot like boss 304's and they are everywhere, so I'd vote for one of the other 2, also if order billet wheel's you can spec the width and offset, so you could an 8 inch wide wheel in the front on a 22 this makes bagging the truck so much easier, that's why I run Billet wheel's, plus I love the finish!

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
I found out the cost of custom billets, Out of my league for now. So far Boss 335's look like what its going to be. Maybe one day when I have a budget that will allow me to, I'll try to pick up a set from them but for now the broke a** college kid budget isn't close to billets.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Hell billets are out of my budget and I work all the damn time, dont feel bad lol. How much were they anyways?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Billet's wheel's usually run between 2500-4000 dollar's just for the wheel's not tires.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Its listed on the site, but I was looking at 22x10's @ $1184.00 Each, plus $75 for their mirror polishing job again, each.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ben1975