cluster lights just quit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stevelknievel

Reaction score
i recently did the 4 hi mod on my 95 tahoe and for the last week its been fine, this morning i noticed that none of my cluster lights are working, i checked the fuses, and replaced my dimmer switch but nothing, headlights, turnsignals and hazards work as they should. is there a common issue with these lights i should be looking into?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wouldn't say there is a common issue but there are issues like when I tried to do LEDz I blew my HVAC controls/lights NAPA will carry the (6) Twistlocks that go behind your cluster and they come with new bulbs in them. I would try the simplest thing first. I know you said you replaced your dimmer switch but just make sure it's not all the way on dim!

stevelknievel

Reaction score
I wouldn't say there is a common issue but there are issues like when I tried to do LEDz I blew my HVAC controls/lights NAPA will carry the (6) Twistlocks that go behind your cluster and they come with new bulbs in them. I would try the simplest thing first. I know you said you replaced your dimmer switch but just make sure it's not all the way on dim!

lol i did check the switch ill have to pick some new bulbs up and see if that helps, i pulled the cluster and everything looked ok.
btw your truck is effing ****!