Climate control lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dixiepc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need some help finding out how to replace the lights in the climate control panel of my 1992 Suburban.

Thanks

rightisray

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need some help finding out how to replace the lights in the climate control panel of my 1992 Suburban.

Thanks

Need the answer to this as well for my truck. Also, anyone know which bulb the Blazer/Suburban window switches take?
@dixiepc: Just looked up and read your other post regarding this and the answer to your query about the headlight switch is that the 88-94s did not have bulbs in the headlight switch.

PossumJr

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm assuming the Suburban dash would be the same as pre-94 pickups with the climate controll in the box below the radio, if so, you have to take the climate controll panel out of the dash and go inside it. To do it(goin from memory here so bear with me), first take the dash bezel off, 4 torx screws, next I think there will be around 4 or 5 1/4" bolts holding it in, there might be some hidden by lower part of radio. Once it is loose disconnect the connector on the back. I really can't remember how to take the face plate off, not sure if you have to the top off the unit or if there are screws holding it on from the outside somewhere. Once you find what's holding it in, take it off, careful not to let the buttons get away from you. Once open you should be able to see bulbs in it somewhere. I'm sorry I can't be more help but like I said I'm going from memory and what I know about my '89's, and I have no idea what yours look like.