Cleaning S/S tips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have an S/S tip on my exhaust whats the best way to clean them?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Spray some H2o on the tips, then sprinkle some Baking Soda on 'em. Let it sit for a minute, then rub the soda on the tips with a sponge. Rinse.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I use Zepp Stainless grill cleaner, It has a oily base so it protects against rust. Gives a nice shine too.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Spray some H2o on the tips, then sprinkle some Baking Soda on 'em. Let it sit for a minute, then rub the soda on the tips with a sponge. Rinse.

I was bored so I decided to try this. It worked pretty well! I still have my small rock chips but that's unavoidable since my tips exit right behind the tires. Overall polished them up real nice!

You must be registered for see images attach

SRT41320

Reaction score
Try aluminum brightner. They sell it at NAPA but don't get it on your paint. I use it when the vehicle is still wet. It leaves the ss really clean. It works great on chrome too. I used it today to clean up the tips on my car. I just spray it on , leave it for like five minutes then wash it off.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys heres what I am working with

You must be registered for see images

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

SRT41320

Reaction score
That's what the tips on my car looked like. I will take pics of them tommorrow so you can see what they look like with aluminum brightner.