Cleaning House Misc. Parts #1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Finally gathered up all the misc. extra parts I've accumulated over the years and don't need. I didn't put any prices on these parts, you guys know what this sells for. Not looking for top dollar but I'm not giving them away. All reasonable offers will be accepted plus the cost of shipping. The more you buy the better the deal I'm gonna give you. Anyone interested in buying the whole lot, make me an offer. Love to sell it all!! Located in Michigan 49127.
http://s288.photobucket.com/user/brian_schaaf/story

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have an auxillary light switch or horizontal fog light swith. Kinda hard to tell from the pictures. If so, I am interested.

mistaake

Reaction score
which door handle is that? i need drivers side front door (interior, the part you grab is broken off) on the suburban thanks

92K5

Reaction score
Interested in the radio, and to check to see if that is the equalizer/cassette player combo... Or is that the amp?

Thanks,

John

Reaction score
Sorry for the delayed replies everyone, guess the crew running new drain pipes didn't pay attention to the markers for phone and cable lines.......finally back online.