Chris AU's '94 ECSB K1500 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
It is a black low profile UWS box. Love that box.

Also, I got a package deal ($123 shipped on Amazon) on the sub and sub box. It's the bottom of the line Kicker 12" in a custom under the seat box, but holy crap that thing is loud! I put a tiny $50 Boss amp on it and I am incredibly pleased. Shocked, really.

Side note - previous owner was not an electrician, and needs to be shot for the hack job I found behind the radio when I pulled the old one out.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Did you have to crank all the at to get that high? What do your angles look like?

No I didn't crank all the way. I went 5 turns. Didn't even look at my angles, not a DD, so if I break a CV during the 1000 miles I put on it in a year I'll replace it to trade for it looking nice in the drive way lol.

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What kinda set up on amazon did you get? I been looking at some 12 inch rockfords and a amp when i get my credit card paid off haha

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No I didn't crank all the way. I went 5 turns. Didn't even look at my angles, not a DD, so if I break a CV during the 1000 miles I put on it in a year I'll replace it to trade for it looking nice in the drive way lol.

Lol...fair enough :)

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Got the CD player, amp and sub, new battery, rain guards, and new wheels and tires on today!

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Dude! That looks great!!!! Those are the perfect wheels for that color truck. I just added those pics to my screen saver.