Chris AU's '92 ECSB K1500 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Hey chrisAu where did you order your TAG bumpers at? Truck looks awesome by the way!

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Hey chrisAu where did you order your TAG bumpers at? Truck looks awesome by the way!

From them, google Tactical Armor Group.

I ordered my rear Ranch-Hand style bumper from eBay, Texas Take Off King which is otherwise known as Hendry's if you google them, they've had excellent customer service so far, it shipped yesterday and will be here tomorrow.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
cant wait to see the ranch hand bumper on there, i want one, but cant find any locally and shipping is a killer on those big bumpers from someone used

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I'm out of town until Monday the 21st, and when I get back the throttle body will be priority 1. The rear bumper is sitting in the living room, didn't even have time to unwrap it.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Update:

Ordered my winch today! 10,000 lb Engo Synthetic:
You must be registered for see images attach

I went with Engo after reading this article:
http://www.fourwheeler.com/techarticles/129_1107_massive_multi_winch_shootout/index.html

When I get back in town in a few days I will be rebuilding my TB with new injectors, doing the big 3 upgrade with 1/0 Knukonceptz wire + heat shield for it, and installing my new rear Ranch Hand bumper.