Choo Choo customs interior?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
No such thing as a "Choo Choo Customs interior from the factory" - those custom jobs are done after the truck is built, by outside shops, and they usually do it to trucks that come from the factory with base model interiors and they replace the seats, might add power windows, and then stick a bunch of cheesy wood on top of a lot of the plastic parts, etc.

Anyway, of course the interior in the truck pictured has nothing to do with Choo Choo, it's just a stock base model interior. Dunno why the guy would even make that claim. Truck does look nice, though, for a base model.

Richard

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
The ohc in a reg cab is not somthing ive seen before

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Good catch. I didn't even see it, as I was looking at the bone-stock manual window/lock door panels, cloth straight bench, etc. and fortunate lack of wood trim. :D Like the cowl hood, billet grille, Impala SS 17's, 454SS mirrors, etc...likely added by a previous owner.

Richard

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would rather have that interior over a conversion interior any day.

this x100000....those conversion interiors from the 90's are gaudy and ugly and by now well worn out. It'd be a pain to undo all that ugly.

Nash

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Choo Choo Conversions were originally made in Chattanooga, Tn. right beside I 75.

Last edited:

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
The OHC is the only things I see that would be considered "custom" Aside from the oh so stylish underdash mounted gauge :).

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
What about the fire extinguisher

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk