Chip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kevan.gibson.9

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 1994 chevy 350 I want to put a chip in it any 1 got a chip ? Which 1s the best any help would be great was going for a jet six pack but idk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What else have you done to the truck? A store bought chip on a stock truck from what I have seen isn't going to do alot. Now if you have a bunch of engine performance stuff done the store bought chip will still not do much compared to actually getting a good tune done. With a good tune you can get a chip custom made to your truck and it will actually help where it's needed.

Sent from what use to be a great country.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In all honesty, with that being the only things done you "might" see a little improvement but not much if any really. A good full tune up would give you about the same and usually cost less even when getting the "better" tune up stuff. Air, oil, fuel, cap, rotor, plugs, etc...

Big question is what are "you" wanting to get outta the truck. We can all help you get there info and suggestion wise..

Sent from what use to be a great country.

kevan.gibson.9

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well now that I think about it my Moter has a lot of power just being stock but I dont feel like my trans is giving my Moter what it need to realy open up if u no what I mean I can hit the gas hard and get there but when I push it to the floor I feel like it's holding my Moter back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Get a custom chip, anything else is a waste of money.

and please proofread :cheers: