Chevyman0191's Build Thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
my splash shields were torn up, and didnt have any good material laying around so i decided just to hit the junkyard and got all this for 21 dollars while i was there i grabbed the passenger splash shield that goes over the bumper brace and put it on my drivers side since it didnt come with one, looks a whole lot better with everything matching now.

You must be registered for see images attach

passenger side modified for shock boot/ cleaned/ painted

driver side modified for shock boot/ cleaned/ painted

splash shield on driver side like the passenger cleaned/ painted

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so far its held up really good for me.. i guess time will tell. I hear a lot of members on here use that POR-15 and that its really good too.

Did POR15 on my hoe. Worked out incredibly well, even with these salty ny winter.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Look good! I need those too mine are torn up as well. Do they serve a real purpose?

Thanks man! ... not much I doubt but it does keep mud and water out of the engine bay more anything I think it looks cleaner with them ..the extra one our passenger has I have no idea what the purpose is for it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Thanks man! ... not much I doubt but it does keep mud and water out of the engine bay more anything I think it looks cleaner with them ..the extra one our passenger has I have no idea what the purpose is for it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Hmm alright cool. I agree with them looking cleaner I will have to hit up a junkyard soon!

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Well from the emblems I got at the junkyard I painted them something different.. I think it turned out pretty good and definitely looks different cant decide how much i like em lol... what do yall think?