Chevy c1500 Silverado slammed NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MUCKER15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
My new daily driver. 7/5 inch drop 5.7 4l6e trans stock. Sold my 454SS a ways back, happy to have a pick up again.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MUCKER15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks a lot im very happy to have found it. Sold my trailblazer SS that morning and we were heading to the poconos for a kidless weekend. Found the truck in jersey the wife didn't mind stopping in jersey first. A good woman. Left it at a buddy's dads house in the same town until we were on our way home.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good looking truck! Only thing I would do to it is pull the elephant ear mirrors off and put the later model one on it. I actually found an electric pair for mine.

Last edited:

MUCKER15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thnx brother
Yes the dumbo ears have to go. Any suggestions where to buy? My back window slider is messed up too other than that im going to try and keep my hands off it

Last edited:

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
Thnx brother
Yes the dumbo ears have to go. Any suggestions where to buy? My back window slider is messed up too other than that im going to try and keep my hands off it

Slider can't be more messed up than mine!
You must be registered for see images

I've seen the later model mirrors on amazon non power non heated for 11-12 dollars each a while ago

Sent from my Vortec powered HTC One M8

MUCKER15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looked up my vin and rpo codes
She has original paint indigo mettalic
5.7 350 engine 4l6o e transmision and 342 rear gears
I'm assuming the paint color is rare in solid color as I have never seen one but the rpo code states it's a solid color