cheapest suspension lift? suburban lift on a 1500?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im looking for a cheap suspension lift. Like a 4.5-6 inch. i already have a 3" body lift but i wanna take it off and put a suspension lift on it. can i modify a suburban kit to work? i found one of those for $377 shipped. if the front parts will work i can get some rear lift blocks for like $50. anyone done that before? like 6 months ago i found a 6" suspension lift for like $600 brand new but no luck finding it now. i just need some ideas on what i can do. also if i can find and the diminsions on the front end stuff i can make it. any opinions are welcomed and appreciated! thanks!

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure all the front end drop pieces are the same for the trucks and surburbans, just that the torsion bar crossmember drop is different on them. A new full 6" suspension lift for $377, sounds iffy.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
377 does not seem right for a front end kit regardless of who makes it. DO NOT try and make your own ifs lift, this is not just for you but for the safety of everybody on the road. Just go with a rcx 6 inch it is 1000 for the 6 inch kit and it is a proven and respected lift.
Post a link to this 377 lift though.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im searching for that $377 kit right now. i had it pulled up this morning but somehow it got exited. it was on google shopping. it want a 6" it was a 4" but sounded too good to be true. idk ill post the link as soon as i find it.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea and it's the small kit fi I remember right, only 2-3 inches and it's basically just a crank, not worth the cash.