center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

superchevyguy93

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I went to the junk yard today and picked up a nbs center console for 10 bucks!!!! Guy at the counter asked what it was cause I took it appart and since he didnt know what it was got it for a steal lol. I think im going to wrap it all in realtree AP because the tan doesnt completely match the tan of my truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

superchevyguy93

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol ya they usually over charge everything but just gotta be smarter then them haha make the part look crappier than it is

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks good, heres my esky/denali console with 4wd floor shift

freeman35

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but can anyone post how they mounted it? I just picked one up but before I start drilling I was wanting to see what yall did

deej-79

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You guys with floor shifters should turn them around. I wanted to make a bigger console so thats what I did. Its been like that for 6 months and I dont notice it anymore. The stock surround wont fit so I'll have to do something about that.

superchevyguy93

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys with floor shifters should turn them around. I wanted to make a bigger console so thats what I did. Its been like that for 6 months and I dont notice it anymore. The stock surround wont fit so I'll have to do something about that.
What do you mean turn them around?