center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

superchevyguy93

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 95 k1500 with the 4wd shifter on the floor i like the looks of the nbs center console but how does one go about putting one in do you just pull the old one out? or do u need to do trimming on the nbs? Also do you need to make a new mount for it? Does anyone have and pictures of their 95 with one in there so i can get and idea?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
did u find it in tan or did u have to paint it? And do u happen to have more pictures from the other side and front? and did it fit right onto the old brackets?
I found it grey no i don't have those pics but I can grab some and no I didn't use the old brackets

superchevyguy93

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found it grey no i don't have those pics but I can grab some and no I didn't use the old brackets

How did u color match it so well? And did u make brackets or use the ones from the nbs? And if you can post more pictures it would be much appreciated!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
How did u color match it so well? And did u make brackets or use the ones from the nbs? And if you can post more pictures it would be much appreciated!
I found it in the correct color my interior is grey that's a bad pic. I just bolted it to the floor. And I'll get some and post them up

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
fyi I have a tan one just like that for sale in the classifieds....