CCSB Picture Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
my new ccsb project, just back from trans shop, poised for interior dismantle n clean...

Sweet! We need a build thread and more info!

tld0520

Reaction score
My 2000 CCSB

Here is my 2000 GMC 2500 Crew Cab Short Bed. This is what has been done so far. Shaved antenna, 3rd brake light, and tailgate handle. Molded roll pan with hidden hitch. Smoothed wiper cowl and cold air intake. All new lights, billet grill, and 5% tint. 20"rims with 4.5" lift. Sprayed interior black with black suede headliner. 7" flip out and all new speakers. I got this completely stock from Texas. Big plans for it in the future. Should be home from deployment in about 5 months then it goes under the knife even more. Will be bagged and much much more.

l<yle

Reaction score
Sweet! We need a build thread and more info!

Thanks Chris. i intend to start one, just tryin not to be peepin the forum while i'm at work n never think about it at home... perhaps a lap top in the shop...
i have looked at some nicely done build threads n other catagories here at gmt400 n i intend to get my build thread on. it will be my first ever.
my first question/search will be 'how to post pictures directly to the thread; aka 'not a link'

props to any level build w a thread, that data does not compile itself

in the interim here is a couple shots of my 00 3/4 5.7 on duty from about ten years ago. another 'shoulda kept that one. what was i thinking kinda thing...'

-k

Attachments

• asplund.jpg
    asplund.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 63
  • outside-the-gate.jpg
    outside-the-gate.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 50
  • southern-heirs.jpg
    southern-heirs.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 56

mattillac

Lurker
Reaction score
........'how to post pictures directly to the thread; aka 'not a link'...

..To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing
You must be registered for see images
after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums in this way too.

Last edited:

l<yle

Reaction score

you forgot the 7... in the words of buzz lightyear... "you're mocking me aren't you?"

i met this guy in prairieville recently, i have been seeing it for years as he has been putting it together. it started life as a ecsb.

-k
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG1156.jpg
    IMG1156.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 37

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you forgot the 7... in the words of buzz lightyear... "you're mocking me aren't you?"

i met this guy in prairieville recently, i have been seeing it for years as he has been putting it together. it started life as a ecsb.

-k
attachment.php

I love it! Need more pics.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score

-k
attachment.php

Nice!

l<yle

Reaction score
teaser pic... progress.
attachment.php

the ole ls400 quit on me so i'm working out the kinks as i drive this b/f to wrk. nothing like using one to expose the worn spots.
took the purple tint off since this picture. rat holing pictures here n there for my b thread...

Last edited:

silver6

Reaction score
Who me? No..no..it's a short bed. The...camera....uh....adds uh......18" or so. 100% perfectly legal for this thread!:Big Laugh: