Cash for Clunkers is retarded

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
cash for clunker cars in my area ended up in a local scrap yard where they sold parts from them. they said all they had to turn in was the motor and frame. i got some doors for my dodge dakota FTW

This would have been sweet to see. Not too many OBS trucks in the junk yards around me!

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This would have been sweet to see. Not too many OBS trucks in the junk yards around me!
there was not a lot of 88-98 trucks. but there was lots of dodge rams and doge dakotas. there was 1 black gmc denali? it looked new inside and out

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score

There's too many at mine....I've pushed them into a sweet spot to keep my greedy cousin from grabbing them for the mobile crusher. Remind me and I'll take some pics when I get back from my fishin' trip.

This hurt the most, seeing the body get damaged, engines are more easily replaced than the bodies. This was a beautiful truck too :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE1nXPqoMZo&feature=related

Last edited:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
GNX, Audi S4 and S6s, Aston Martin........what in the **** would you trade kind of hardware in for? You could get at least 30% more easy selling a car by yourself.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Yeah, I would say the average DB7 woulda gotten atleast 10 times the higher amount($4500) in a private sale....and probably close to that in auction.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Like, I cant think of anything a manufacturer could offer, that fell under the cash for clunkers umbrella, that was in the same galaxy as a DB7. "Honey, I no longer want to have one of the sexiest cars in the universe, but our new Fusion gets 40mpg" fail. I am not a big fan of domestic cars, at all, but a GNX, man, Id be so happy and proud to have one in my garage!!