Cash for Clunkers is retarded

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I know. Most of the cars that were waiting to be crushed could have been sold or donated in my opinion.

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That was a horrible program in my opinion. It made it harder for people to get cars and trucks because they couldnt afford the new cars but the could afford what the called "clunckers" which seemed to be fine cars and trucks that just needed some tlc

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know. Most of the cars that were waiting to be crushed could have been sold or donated in my opinion.

cash for clunker cars in my area ended up in a local scrap yard where they sold parts from them. they said all they had to turn in was the motor and frame. i got some doors for my dodge dakota FTW

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dont get the point of it, except to help the ailing car companies with some new business.....dont try to feed us bullshit with the enviromental crap. I saw a lot of videos where very, very nice used cars were destroyed.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
this was the most pointless thing in the world, it just wasted a bunch of money, and put tons more in dubt, the only reason they actually did it was so the car companies could pay the government back (which didnt help anything oboviously, so basically it just put the country in more doubt then they were