Can't seem to fully bleed brakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
I made my own from an old garden sprayer and stuff I had laying around.Works quite well.Not that hard to do.

You must be registered for see images attach
Wasn't thinking,duh!!lol.This is what I use when replacing ALL of the brake fluid on a vehicle.

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wasn't thinking,duh!!lol.This is what I use when replacing ALL of the brake fluid on a vehicle.

At this point, I might as well just replace it all. There can't be any air left in the system if I replace everything in the system.

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I finally got this figured out. The hand pump is a P.O.S. and I only had to pump up the brakes and crack the bleeder 3 times per side to get them bled the rest of the way, but that wasn't why my pedal felt like ****. I was under the truck all weekend replacing the fuel pump assembly to address a bad float and noticed a puddle of brake fluid, I had a rusted out hard line running to the rear brakes.