Can someone identify what rear setup I have?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Do you got before and after pics? Im thinking of swapping to 3/4 tons in the rear with a Shackle flip

Before
You must be registered for see images attach

Right after

Raised to about six inches up front

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
You're a saint, ya know that? Thanks. I will definitely take that into consideration. Especially if I have a block in the rear.

Haha what can I say man. You hooked me up with that price sheet! Anything I can do to help just hit me up you know where to find me hahaha

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Haha what can I say man. You hooked me up with that price sheet! Anything I can do to help just hit me up you know where to find me hahaha

A set of those 3/4 springs would be nice waiting on my doorstep when I get home.... haha Just kidding. I'm not sure how I would figure out the height thing, since the 3/4 will give 2.5" of lift, but I need 4-6. Are the 3/4 springs thicker as well? Or just more of them?

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
A set of those 3/4 springs would be nice waiting on my doorstep when I get home.... haha Just kidding. I'm not sure how I would figure out the height thing, since the 3/4 will give 2.5" of lift, but I need 4-6. Are the 3/4 springs thicker as well? Or just more of them?

Maybe as a wedding gift???? ;) haha Width wise no difference. Thickness of each leaf is at least doubled. The overload is ridiculously thicker. They weigh about twice as much and just make you feel like you are driving a mans truck when towing hahaha

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Maybe as a wedding gift???? ;) haha Width wise no difference. Thickness of each leaf is at least doubled. The overload is ridiculously thicker. They weigh about twice as much and just make you feel like you are driving a mans truck when towing hahaha

Dang, I was thinking of making a custom pack from my 1/2 tons if it could be done haha. But I will look to see what my options are around Anchorage for the springs. And what I will need to do to keep my rear lift but still upgrade. I might end up just going with new lift springs.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Dang, I was thinking of making a custom pack from my 1/2 tons if it could be done haha. But I will look to see what my options are around Anchorage for the springs. And what I will need to do to keep my rear lift but still upgrade. I might end up just going with new lift springs.

In all honesty if you were you just going for the lift I would get the new lift springs. Do they make 3/4 ton lift springs?