Can someone identify what rear setup I have?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Here you go Skee! My stock 1/2 ton pack and the 3/4 ton pack I put on it. It is easy to tell they are thicker in every way, shape or form
You must be registered for see images attach

benz88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you got before and after pics? Im thinking of swapping to 3/4 tons in the rear with a Shackle flip

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Here you go Skee! My stock 1/2 ton pack and the 3/4 ton pack I put on it. It is easy to tell they are thicker in every way, shape or form
You must be registered for see images attach

See, your stock pack came with 3 leafs and an overload on the bottom. So I must have an add a leaf? I may swap to the 3/4 springs when I get back.

benz88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine has the 3 and an overload. Which is weird concidering I got a 14b and a diesel. figured they'd put beefier rear springs in.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
The stock pack like they have up a few posts with 5 leafs must just be on the Tahoes then. Everything I have found shows the same as Kyle and you say. My date just got bumped back so I may be home sooner than planned! So as soon as I get home I will be updating with more pics.

Kyle, how much lift did you end up getting in the rear over the 1/2 ton springs? I plan to upgrade, and if I have blocks then I definitely will. I remember you saying it lifted some.

benz88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just did a check on RockAuto. Looks like Even the 3/4tons had alot of Spring Options. Both have Options for 3/1 like ours, 4/1 and 5/1. As well as HD 7/1's

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Alright. I will try to figure out what kind they are when I get home. I plan to upgrade, so I will figure out the setup I will need to lose the block if I have one, and figure out about ditching the aux shocks, and possibly the helper pack.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
if you had a block youd see it, you have to have some sort of lift so either a block or an add aleaf unless you have drop shackles and all that but that would all be visable from looking at it.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Yeah. I could almost promise I dont have blocks, but I could be wrong. And none of my angles show the axle enough to tell if I have blocks or not. But I know it sits higher than stock, and has alot more stuff going on under the rear end lol So I need to find out what before I can tell what I need to change haha