cali combo on 95 chevy fleetside????????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
was planning on putting a cali combo on my truck but had a few questions if anyone can help me out would be much appreciated. first question i have is if i put in a cali combo can i still keep my stock tail lights? and also if anyone has any pics of there install of a cali combo as far as the frame work that would be great and any tips that would be helpful for me installing one for the first time thanks alot

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes you can keep the stock lights. I have seen all kinds of different bracing. I think the most important part are the cross bars from side to side and then a little diagonal piece or two.

Reaction score
Just search "installing a cali combo" Truckin and Mini Truckin have done several How To articles on it.
most just do as mentioned.... basically weld a 1x1 across the top low enough for the skin to sit flush and then a diagonal to keep the bed square and prevent warping it.. weld it in and done. some people throw more cross bars for more rigidity... up to you

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Haven't seen one of those in years. You guys are makin' me feel really old, 'cause I knew what it was & you didn't!