Cachassis works Back-half for 88-98 trucks .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kevhill85

96 BD Tahoe!!!!
Reaction score
Looking anyone that has Mess with these back half setup.. Looking for your guys thought on this kit... Be nice on the comments...

Link to website
http://www.cachassisworks.com/p-565-rear-framelow-profilewith-bends.aspx

How to write on this kit in a excab truck
http://www.cachassisworks.com/Stories/HowCAC-008_WEB.pdf

REAR FRAME,LOW-PROFILE,WITH BENDS
*E-mail this product to a friendH

Made out of 2x3 x.120" wall mild steel tubing. The low profile design is for full size pickups, this keeps the frame under the stock bed. The heavy duty .120 wall tubing used has enough rigidity to be used without a roll cage. We do not recommend you use this frame if you plan on hauling or towing a trailer. The frame attaches to the OEM frame with the 120 degree bends and the 6 1/2" dropped crossmember. Minimum outside width for this frame is 26". It is designed for our part no. 6270 urethane bushed 4-link. Kit includes rear frame rails; 6-1/2" dropped crossmember; shock crossmember; upper shock mounting tabs and hardware; rear frame 2x3" crossmember; instructions and drawing. Shipped unassembled by UPS.

SKU: 7132
Price:*$439.00*

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It doesn't look bad, I would like it better if it used 2X4 steel, instead of 2x3, but I am sure it would be fine.

kevhill85

96 BD Tahoe!!!!
Reaction score
It use thinker steel then the other companies .. Most use . 83 where they are useing .120

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really makes me wish my burb was 4x4 and my sierra was 4x2 instead of the other way around. I am drooling over the look of the truck on top of the how to page.