Cab mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skaneever

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
While investigating uneven body lines between the cab and box I came across an issue that needs addressing. The rear cab mounts are pretty rotten, in the cup portion of the mount. My question is, does anyone sell new mounts, or am I going to have to have them fabbed up? I've looked around and haven't been able to find any for sale. Whats interesting is that the cab supports aren't rotten at all, just the cup area of the corresponding frame mounts. The truck has a 3" body lift, and I'm guessing the cab supports aren't rotten because of it. Any info/suggestions would be appreciated, sorry, don't have any pics currently, might be able to get some up later on, Thanks guys.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
I know a guy selling parts off a truck that had 200 miles on it... body mounts were among the available parts. Not sure if he'd ship them but I can look into it if you like?

skaneever

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last edited: