Cab corner cost?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95bucket

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your cab corner should go down to below the part in red here, that is why it doesn't fit.

You must be registered for see images attach

Reading the rest of the comments on here is making me doubt what I thought was a closed case and I'd take the word from a guy that's done these a few times over tech support.

Back to your assertion that the corner needs to fit lower- when I line the stamped body line up with the one on the cab, the new cab corner sticks down past the rocker and I can't push it "in" to follow the contour of the rocker because of the inner support that's runs vertically in the B pillar. Because the new cab corner wraps around the old one it won't "flex" to follow the contour of the rocker. So I'm trying to grasp how trimming it would make it fit. Thx

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
Line up the cab corner with the stamped line and take a picture of it on the inside where it touches the rocker panel. That is where you gotta notch it to set in nice against the rocker. At this point if it is too long you can trim off that bottom if needed, that way you won't have to weld and work 2 welds across the cab corner.