c3500 Lowering kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
So, im going to pull the trigger on a 1989 Chevrolet c3500 Extended cab long box dually! 77000KM on the Odometer! pretty low around here... and for salty roads... pretty clean too!!!

Plan is to lower it with 22 Semi wheels sitting on 265/35 22's on static drop...

You must be registered for see images attach

this will be my goal one day.. with air bags ...

But what is the best lowering kits? I found my belltech pushed the front wheels out to much... id DJM better? Im going to run a belltech flip kit though ...

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
DJM doesn't push the wheels out. I prefer the bell tech flip kit also. How come your getting another project?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
This project is going to be the tow big, I'm gonna drop it and put some wheels on her and drive it for a while. Not gonna do anything else other then cheap stuff. I want to finish the big project first. The truck is a good deal for they go for around here. To find a mint truck like this, is very hard up north here. So I'm going to pull the trigger on this one.