C2500 with 4wd upper control arms for a 2-4" lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
So I'm not really sure on this topic but I really would like to get some sort of help. I have an 88 c2500 with a 4in rough country lift and coil spacers. Now I know it had a little bit of camber from the lift as I could clearly see from the alignment. But I just recently put on a set of coil spacers for a little more height and now the camber is wayyy off. Haven't aligned it yet because I don't think there's enough adjustment to even get it close to spec. I was looking at a set of extended upper control arms for 2-4" lift but they're for a 4wd and I have a 2wd. I already need to get ball joints and an idler and pitman arm so i figured i might try this while im at it. I just want to know if these will bolt in. Maybe I need to do something different, any suggestions or help is much appreciated.

Here is the link for the control arms http://www.protunesuspension.com/up...c-k1500-k2500-suburban-tahoe-yukon-88-98-4wd/

Reaction score
pretty sure you cant use 4wd arms on a 2wd....
Are the measurements not the same or ball joints different? Could I modify it to make it fit? Are there aftermarket control arms that would fit for a 4" lift? I know I have lot of questions but I really want to drive the truck again. I've also heard and seen people extend their stock control arms. If it absolutely comes down to it I'd do that but I'd rather be able to just replace it with something else.

Aparke4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
FWIW, Chassis Tech makes adjustable 2wd and 4wd upper arms FYI. I have a set of upper arms for my k2500 coming soon.