C2500 coil spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue 04 Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok so I wanted to level out my 89 c2500 8 lug. Ordered 2” coil spacers and installed them. Checked and made sure the knockouts are out and got new more adjustable camber plates. Problem is the top of the tire still leans in. So my question is, will a bj spacer help? There has to be a way. I can’t be the only guy who has run into this problem.

You must be registered for see images attach

OBSBurban

Reaction score
Hey there. I know it’s a rather late response but I am in the same boat. I have a ‘99 c1500 burb that I brilliantly ( Sarcasm) lifted 3” all around with eBay spacers. Well the rear tires are fine but the front tires are squatted from too much camber like a bad ricer Honda. I bought adjustable camber bolts for the uca. Went from one side all the way to the other with absolutely NO DIFFERENCE. So, unless you found relatively easy success with yours, I am fixing to go rent a spring compressor and remove all of the spacers. If it’s gonna be a huge hassle, I’ll just wait and save to do a 3” body lift.

OBSBurban

Reaction score
Dick with the ride-height, obtain unexpected problems.
Yeah that’s a good point. Just wanted a decent ride height because the 2wd ride height is like S-10 low. I’ve been reading about the camber opening knockout tool but I don’t believe that’s applicable to the 2wd models. I don’t recall seeing that slot on my frame when I was installing (in vain) the adjustable camber bolts. Bought the spring compressor. Once I get the new radiator in here this weekend and move her in front of the garage, I’m popping out the spacers, changing lower control arms (bushings are shot), throwing in 4 new Bilstein shocks and adding some 1.25” wheel spacers for a little bit wider stance since I can’t get the height I want. Maybe in a year or so I’ll venture into a body lift or sell this and look for a 4x4 obs Burban.