Building inner fenders.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
LOL side note, i wish my front tires looked that good tho. mine are ALMOST balled upfront. i had alignment problem before the bags and im to poor to buy tires right now, hoping they last me afew more months. im still paying on the rear 2 i bought afew months back.lol im just about ready to turn my baby over 200K i got under 200miles left and get to join the 200+ club.LOL i love this truck, hate the gas it sucks.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
dont you have your truck in a booth already.lol
i got to do alot of planning before i start cutting anything. first thing i need is some intake tubes and such to delete stock airbox and tuck nicely, new tube overflow tank, most important super wide trailer fenders. im looking at these right now for a real good fit, super wide and priced alright to. the thin ones at tractor supply has locally is the same price :(
http://www.etrailer.com/Trailer-Fenders/Redline/F13X36-1R.html
i wish they had the tandom fenders but i only see single wheel fenders. :( but best fit i can find so far for decent price so far! if anybody has some better ones priced right PLEASE POST LINK!

i really want mine to be clean and i also want to keep everything i can functional. it is daily driver so i really need everything.lol

Nope sitting in the middle of the shop in front of one of the lifts.......surprised they didn't ***** about that today seeing how its been there all week lol

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I actually saved a article on doing the gas shocks. Geuss I'll get on the comp to post it. Oh and how do ya keep the e brake ? My cable got removed along time ago! Lol

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I actually saved a article on doing the gas shocks. Geuss I'll get on the comp to post it. Oh and how do ya keep the e brake ? My cable got removed along time ago! Lol

Yeah I remove the ebrake assembly when I tub the firewall.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
My tire removed it for me . Lol

I'm gonna take mine out and prob the pedal on the inside too if its not welded in. I don't think my tire would hit it since I'm only on 20s and spray on tires.

Couple random engine bay shots from yesterday.

I plan on relocating my overflow to the core support, abs delete, more wire loom, and thinking about deleting the cruise or maybe at least temporarily. I am thinking of trying to making the cruise box quick dismountable if possible since its kinda of an eyesore IMO so I could still keep it but take it off when its at a show for a cleaner under hood look.

You must be registered for see images attach

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Made a couple of battery tray support brackets. I am thinking mount one to the fender and one to the core support then run a 3" wide flat bar diagonal across the mounts the attach the tray to that. Should end up in pretty much the same location just about 3-4" closer to the core support. Should I run a vertical support on it too or should this setup sound alright?

These are 3x3x2.5" 1/8" thick steel.