Building a flatbed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Offroadaddict

Reaction score
Im thinking about building a flatbed for my truck but would like to see some of the gmt400 with one and get some ideas. Ive searched but not many people put flatbeds on them, so if you got pictures please post

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its hard to find a singe wheel flat bed,,, but i did find this,,

You must be registered for see images attach

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Thanks! looks just like my truck besides the fender flares, its even the same color. Just wish id be able to see more pictures of the back ect haha

That's one of the best looking flatbed GMT400's I think I've ever seen. What happened to this truck?

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol,,i just binged chevy extended cab flatbed and found that pic,,, i clicked on it and it took me to a site where it was for sale,, $4,000 if i remember right,,,

i tried to find it again last night when i saw offroadaddict wanted to see the rear end but i couldnt find it again,,

i can honestly say that seeing that pic really had me thinking about putting a flat bed on my diesel,,lol