Brits 92 sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Haaahaha that little bitty car..... its so cute!

I wonder if it "sprung a leak" when dean started the fox?

That little bity car has earned my respect... its pretty damn fast and handles like its on rails. Its a turbo four cylinder five speed. He has a cai, exhaust, 9 position adjustable tune, k&n filter, and a couple other bolt ons. When we first hired him me and my buddy mercilessly harassed him about it until we went for a ride! Its like an adult go cart, once he gets the next couple mods done he has planned... he will be walking all over the fox

sent from the...... ferd

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Big news! Hit 250k miles on the truck yesterday!
You must be registered for see images attach

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So got some black bed rails. Took the tool box out, which was a nightmare. And after a little deliberation and looking at how to put the rails on it was decided that it would be easier if the bed insert was removed. So we removed it n underneath was a surprise. Hardly any rust! Just a little bit right by the tail gait from where the damn insert was rubbin. Hopefully with in the next month I'll be doing a the bed liner.

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks!! I wanna do the bed liner soooo bad! Im gonna be on a ramen diet.... but at least my truck will be lookin goooood! Haha