Braided stainless lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Classic-00-Crew

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally decided on the 3pc set from Russell. It was back ordered everywhere and summit was the fastest. Supposed to ship the 13th, we'll see how it goes.

Classic-00-Crew

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
A a a a and after over a month my lines came in. I'm in love.
You must be registered for see images attach
"]
You must be registered for see images attach
[/URL]

Classic-00-Crew

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, so I go to put the lines on this afternoon and the fronts are a good 6" shorter than factory. It clearly states on the box they're for 88-98 K1500/K2500 pickups and suburbans. I call summit tech support and after talking with him and him talking to a guy at Russell he thinks they just route different than factory. At 19.5" they're the length he said I need. Russell had already closed by the time I got to call them so idk. The only way they can work is if I route it between the shock and balljoint instead of down the control arm and thru the bracket. Just seems weird they would route different. Anybody have any input?

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, so I go to put the lines on this afternoon and the fronts are a good 6" shorter than factory. It clearly states on the box they're for 88-98 K1500/K2500 pickups and suburbans. I call summit tech support and after talking with him and him talking to a guy at Russell he thinks they just route different than factory. At 19.5" they're the length he said I need. Russell had already closed by the time I got to call them so idk. The only way they can work is if I route it between the shock and balljoint instead of down the control arm and thru the bracket. Just seems weird they would route different. Anybody have any input?
I can post a pic of how mine are routed if you want

Classic-00-Crew

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks about like I'm going to have to run mine. Was your factory line run down the a arm and through a bracket/clip on top of the knuckle?