Braided stainless lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Classic-00-Crew

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
New guy here. Been lurking for a while and have learned a lot so I decided to join. And before I get flamed, I've searched this and other forums and Googled this subject so much I'm sick of it and can't find a definitive answer. I've got a 2000 chevy k2500 4x4 crew cab. It's pulling hard right when braking which I've determined to be a deteriorated drivers side brake line. Common problem apparently. That being said I was going to replace the factory rubber with a good set of stainless flex hoses. I've dug and dug and I can't find any that specifically say they'll fit my 2000. All of em say up till 98. I'm assuming the brakes stayed the same up thru 2000 on the obs. The only ones I've found that I'm pretty sure of are the Goodridge #14114's the website says they fit my truck the only thing throwing me is the only option they offer is for 11" rear drums when I'm 99% sure I've got 13's. Any of yall have a for sure answer on this? Thanks

Classic-00-Crew

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I've seen a bunch of people running the russels but I just can't seem to find any that say specifically that they'll fit my truck.

Classic-00-Crew

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
And also that Goodridge kit is a 3pc with the rear flex line. The kit is about $115, if I can find a kit without the rear line that would be cheaper I imagine. I've seen a few people running Skyjacker lines but their website sucks and I can't figure it out. I normally have zero trouble working on anything from minor things to major internal engine issues so this is driving me nuts, this should be a no brainer.

Classic-00-Crew

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did, they acted like really weren't sure. I didn't figure there's any point in ordering something if I'm not for sure it's right.

Classic-00-Crew

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe these? Says up through a 98 so I guess they'll be ok for a 2000?
You must be registered for see images attach

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Maybe these? Says up through a 98 so I guess they'll be ok for a 2000?
Find a kit that fits a 98 and it will fit yours, just make sure it's for the size rear drums you have (if it matters for the kit) up to 2000 is the same they just called it a classic it's the same as an OBS, call the dealer to confirm if you want those were just oddball years

Classic-00-Crew

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You da man. I was pretty sure they stayed the same I just wasn't positive. Idk why they can't just say it's good up through a 2000 classic or something. Thanks again for the help and I'll do my best not to ask any more of these aggravating questions haha. I normally just find it on my own.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You da man. I was pretty sure they stayed the same I just wasn't positive. Idk why they can't just say it's good up through a 2000 classic or something. Thanks again for the help and I'll do my best not to ask any more of these aggravating questions haha. I normally just find it on my own.
Lol ya a few times a went to the dealer for 99-00 Esky/Denali parts and depending who you talked to it could be an issue