body lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looking for a 3 inch or 2 inch kit, need it all, front bumper brackets at least, rear I can do without or buy seperate, gap gaurds are the same way, but I do need the bolts and steering extension, etc. I got an 88 reg. cab short bed fleetside. Need it shipped to 25601 so plz include shipping in price or let me know what it'd cost to ship to me. New or used doesn't matter, trying to find something cheaper then a new kit.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that's a good deal, the new ones I saw were w/o gap fillers and were like $190. I'm hoping to find something cheaper.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea that was then, they were $150 on summit, now the summit brand is $180 with fronts w/o rears and no gap gaurds. The cheapest I found was on ebay and it's a zone offroad body lift

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
If you wanna lift it just save up and get a suspension lift, I wouldnt put a body lift on mine if it didnt have it whenI bought it

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
too expensive no way would I ever be able to save and buy it, something would come up and I end up spending the lift money on it.

I got a good chance if he still has em to get some 315's and for a cheap price, so I'm gonna try to snatch them up and do what I have to in order to clear then for mal crawling LOL.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
3" bl with slight crank to level it will clear them, mine was fully cranked and I just cranked it almost all the way back down and clear my 35s fine

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
mines close to level, bars are sagging because I got about 1/4 or more between the upper control arm and the droop stop now, but I am also running stock wheels with them so it should help alot too.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm looking for a kit under $174, that's what I can get one on ebay for, so if anybody has one or comes across one cheaper let me know. It'll be a couple weeks before I get the cash. So I'll be on th elockout until then.