Body Lift Steps: N-fabs, Nerf Bars, Running Boards or nothing?

What's your favorite 3" Body Lift step combo?

• Running Boards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nerf Bars

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • N-Fabs

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • Nothing

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hat may be for local but I got my stainless nerfs from ebay, $150 shipped and black is even cheaper.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
hat may be for local but I got my stainless nerfs from ebay, $150 shipped and black is even cheaper.

Not bad. I never looked on eBay. I had a set of stainless nerf bars I bought used for $100 that were practically new.

Sold them for $150 when I got my n-Fabs. If I ever decide to get another truck and want steps, I'll be going with n-Fabs again. I just like them a lot personally.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice score on getting them for that price and selling them for more man lol.

I like the nfabs alright, but they are expensive and don't have chrome I don't think?

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
i had lund stepmates on my 94, i liked those much better than any bar
You must be registered for see images attach

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I may be mistaken, but don't Nerf Bars hide the frame better than N-Fabs? Does anyone have some pics? I haven't seen too many trucks with N-Fabs around here, especially GMT-400's.

Another thing- I've seen trucks with the Nerf Bars hanging down a few inches and I don't mind it at all...am I just tasteless? Take " Jaws " truck for example. (find his build thread)

Thanks for the opinions guys.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I may be mistaken, but don't Nerf Bars hide the frame better than N-Fabs? Does anyone have some pics? I haven't seen too many trucks with N-Fabs around here, especially GMT-400's.

If nerf bars are moved up, they'll hide just the same. Nerf bars are 3" tubes. N-fabs are 2.5-3" plus they have a kick down bar for the step. IMHO I say n-fabs hide better but that's an opinion.

Here's mine:
You must be registered for see images

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
Haven't had a chance to take them off and move them up yet.....so they're at the stock height

You must be registered for see images

Sent from bored/stroked iPhone