blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Yeah, the S-10/S-15 i believe 88-93 ones arent as tall and funky shaped. And pretty simple to mount to anything flat. Only about as big as a milk carton, little smaller.. And plentiful to find :) Dang Marcos, wish id of thought of that.. Coulda saved my windshield squirter..lol

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Nice thanks Marcos! Your trucks bodied too right?? So that tank should probably work for me once my 22's get here. Without my y-pipe raised the tire is right against the overflow tank and if the trucks on an uneven surface the tire pushes up against it so the stock ones gotta go!

Would you be able to throw a pic of your tank smurf?

JBLOOM33

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Do you have a dual battery set up under the hood? if not you can just reuse the factory overflow and out it on the drivers side of the radiator support and it look good like that.. heres a pic before i finished everything on that side

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes I am bodied almost 3". I had mine on the drivers side for a while but it would fill up since I am bodied it is lower then the motor, water travels to the lowest point.

JBLOOM33

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
id love to be bodied im just laying frame on 22s but so far i havent had any issues with mine there and im in that california heat just like arizona

Reaction score
I put mine on my drivers side, also bodied.. i ran the hose down lower than the radiator and back up to the top and across the top of the radiator. Mounted mine as high as it would go and filled it half up with water, its still half full of water. 3/8s air line makes an awesome hose extension too! fits in tight!

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is with it laid out on 22's. plenty of room for tubs!! And was like 10$ and yes my motor is dirty!