blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I lay with my 22's and Ridetech tubular arm's with a 2 3/4 cup, don't cut the cup more than you have to.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
It's too bad it leaked gas all over dads shop floor but Ill take that over burning my truck down any day!

Some pics of cutting up my front end from the other day.. Still need to notch for tie rods and plate where I cut the frame for my control arms to clear.

Spring pocket cut:
You must be registered for see images attach

Was gonna cut more on my frame above my lca but when I tested it, it looked like it will clear just fine because the bag can't compress anymore than it has before the arm hits so I think I'm good to plate it in now..

My question is, can I lay out on 22's with a 3" cup with tubular arms or does the cup need to be cut down? It looks like it should be ok

Looks great and perfect timing, I torn down my front end ths weekend and have to rent a plasma cutter for a day so I can get everything cut out. One question for you, what is the pie cut for? Also, I didn't think you had to cut the section above the lca unless you were using your stock arms and dehumping them.

Can't wait to see it layed out!

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
I lay with my 22's and Ridetech tubular arm's with a 2 3/4 cup, don't cut the cup more than you have to.

Thanks draggin, I'm gonna try my 3" cups first and just jack the wheel up and see if it'll lay out. If not ill trim them down a 1/4 inch. I'm thinking that's all ill need its very close to laying with the 3" cups.

Looks great and perfect timing, I torn down my front end ths weekend and have to rent a plasma cutter for a day so I can get everything cut out. One question for you, what is the pie cut for? Also, I didn't think you had to cut the section above the lca unless you were using your stock arms and dehumping them.

Can't wait to see it layed out!

Thanks! The plasma cutter definitely helps! I had to pie cut the frame closest to the cab above the lca because the control arm would hit before laying out with a 29" tire. You can de-hump your stock arms and be ok to lay on 22's, but with tubular arms you need to pie cut the frame a bit because tubular arms are straight whereas the stock arms curve. I will be plating the pie cut in for sure once I test fit everything and lay it out one more time.

Reaction score
If you pie cut 1/2" to nothing six inches back and close the gap and weld it shut itll lay 20s without having to dehump.. same cut but 3/4" will lay 22s without dehumping.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Air lines ran finally. Just got the front and rear "T'd" seperately for now with schrader valves so I can move my truck off the lift before I do my air management cuz dad needs to use it for a couple days. Trucks laying y-pipe hard up front!

First time filling/dumping the bags.. Ignore the spaghetti back there, I need some clamps to mount my break line and air line up over my notches

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Very nice! I hope to get the front done on my mine this weekend!

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I used an overflow from a s10 blazer, don't remember what year but it fits perfect in the factory location and has a cut out in it that the wheel tucks into. I'll snap a picture when I get home