Blue95's Spring Detail Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
What's up guys, just spent 6 hours today detailing the truck, I just got back from college yesterday and could not wait.
I got some new products to use based on Tweaks suggestions and a few others here.

I first washed her, used Griots Paint Prep to strip all old wax, then Griots claybar to clay it, rubbing compound for some of the bigger scratches, Griots hand polish for the smaller ones, Duragloss 901 non abrasive polish(gave a deep look), then topped it with Collinite PASte Wax (2 coats)

Enjoy! Suggestions and comments welcome, except to take off the fender trim :middle:

You must be registered for see images attach

god i love everything about this truck! the stance! The wheels and tires combo! I love it! Which btw, what is the tire size? what kind of rims? how high is this truck... i might just want to steal your combo for my dd nbs... :)

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow thank you man!! I do not know exact measurements, but I have no factory block in the back and I am cranked to level on Pro Comp 1089 polished 16x8 wheels with 4.51 BS wrapped with Cooper ST's in the 285/75/16 flavor. I want to say fenders measure something like 37" or so.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
thanks! im going to save this info! if i dont go with a 6inch lift this summer, i might just do this instead... either way... those rims are the ones :)

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks! im going to save this info! if i dont go with a 6inch lift this summer, i might just do this instead... either way... those rims are the ones :)

Happy to inspire you :) I ordered them from 4wheelparts over the phone, $500 to my door with lugs, center caps, and stems.