Blue 95's Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here are some new pics after some paint work, buff and wax, new tires, exhaust tip and a trip to Carlisle.

I also averaged over 18MPG there and back with A/C on and averaging 72 MPH.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha thanks guys I love it, just need to get the parking brake cable welded back on so those are working and then its all good. Hoping to get some money for an esky cluster soon

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have no idea how I missed your truck when I went to the Carlisle truck show. I saw DroppedAsAChild's Sierra and BHBurban's dually.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
You know whats awesome with your truck. You have a wheel and tire combo on a lowered truck that makes it 100% useable year round. Plus four wheel drive for adverse condition. basically a sport 4wd. Plus it looks damn good doing it. The first time I heard someone lowering a 4wd I was iffy. But you did a great job and it looks great..nice job

Adam

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you very much! That was my goal, we still have winters here that change in an instant, I travel a lot to school and to see friends and never know what will happen. The 4wd works great and the Firestone Destination LE2's should be awesome in the snow and ice and mud. I feel just as confident now as I did before in all the terrain I go on. I can make it through a field for work or to a bonfire or snow in winter. Thanks for the kind words.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those are the Firestone's I just got and the same in the other new pics. They are 265/65/17's