Birthday presents!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
got a new set of tires mounted to the black wheels we had for our birthday, since the tires that were on it had a whole in one, and the other was leaky, and dad wanted to be able to trust it so

You must be registered for see images attach

And the first place we go on our own was the family farm, which is where these pictures are from!

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks! the front may go up a tad in the morning before it goes in for alignment check, but other then that i am very happy with the way it turned out, next will probably be ac work, then hopefully a cowl hood and paint, but that maybe winter before that happens

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
Thanks! the front may go up a tad in the morning before it goes in for alignment check, but other then that i am very happy with the way it turned out, next will probably be ac work, then hopefully a cowl hood and paint, but that maybe winter before that happens

IMO Tow mirrors or just 95+ mirrors would looks awesome :wink:

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
IMO Tow mirrors or just 95+ mirrors would looks awesome :wink:

one of the above will happen, the driver mirror on it now the cover is broke, and it won't tighten up or stay tighten so it slowly gets closer to the window as you go down the highway

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
It looks mean man, and I really like the stance, what size of tires are those?