///// billet interior/////

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DR CHOP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This guys got some decent deals on billet pieces compare to what i have seen in some magazines......and other websites....he pretty much can get you anything you need even if he doesnt have it listed.his name is nathan and hes super easy to work with.hes willing to do package deals,and drop the prices a little....he has alot of stuff he hasnt even listed yet like stuff for the engine compartment...i think his prices are pretty good and he has alot of stuff hes adding everyday.
http://myworld.ebay.com/hursthotrods3
Or you could drive down to your local shop that sells billet, LOL!
I could work those prices any day of he week.

DR CHOP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If anyone wants any of those parts on that site, I have been dealing with the manufacturer who makes that stuff for 15+ years. P/m me and I will get you prices on anything you need. I also have a couple of guys who make some one off parts for me. I have a lot of one offs on my black stepside. I will make a point to get pictures up this week.
Besides you should buy stuff from people who actually know everything about gmt 400 trucks, not some guy you can't get a hold of when he sends you the wrong parts and probably drives a rice burner.