Best place to order Rough Country lift from?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im getting ready to order my rough country lift. So far I havnt really found it any cheaper than strait from there website, just wondering if anyone knows a better place to get it from? Also I read somewere that they redesigned it and its now a full 6 inch drop? Dont know if its true just something i read somewere.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Right from Rough country.

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
there is a vendor on gmfs southerntruckperformance. his name is jon, never personally dealt with the guy other than a few pm's about prices. but i've never seen and negative comments about the guy, and he has rcx kits on sale all the time.

1ugly88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
there is a vendor on gmfs southerntruckperformance. his name is jon, never personally dealt with the guy other than a few pm's about prices. but i've never seen and negative comments about the guy, and he has rcx kits on sale all the time.

x2 i got mine from him and it was WAY cheaper than going to rough country

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys got ahold of southerntruckperformance.com $900 shipped to my door cheapest place Iv ever seen it!

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
agreed you need to buy another lift at that price and then send it to me for free. Well I might be able to pay shipping for it, one of these days lol.

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man Iv been saving forever for my lift, If I had to buy 2 neather of us would get one lol