Bench seat with fold down armrest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Found this today at the local junkyard.

I read about them in a thread somewhere on here but I can't find it. I believe Sewlow had a picture of one.

How rare are these things? Are they worth anything over a normal bench?

I had never seen one in person until today. Not sure if I want to keep it or just sell it. My trucks not nice enough for something this fancy lol.

You must be registered for see images attach

The material is in ok shape, shows some wear. But no major rips or tears. It's just super dirty.

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
That's cool. Almost like an older version of the split bench with the fold down console

Sent from my Vortec powered HTC One M8

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dont know how rare they are, my '94 has em and i have one out of my uncles wrecked '91 that is used as a couch in the man cave. With it folded down, im literally on the edge of the bench.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I have a red one & a blue one. I like it with the stick in the '97, and without it, my damn lounge lizard dog wouldn't recognize the boundry.
"This my side, that's your side! And I ain't kidding! Don't mess with me when I'm driving, damnit!" Lol!
The red one I'll need to put in the '98 when I re-do the buckets. I have plans of doing something kinda cool to it for the '97 when the buckets go back in the '98.
IIRC, there where 2 styles of these. One with headrests ('90-'94?) & one without ('88-'89?)
These are so much more comfortable, for my ass anyhow, than the later bench ('95-'98?) with the 3 scoop style backrest. Gawd those kill my back! 1/2 way through a 200 mile trip & I'm searching for a chiropractor! Couldn't swap them outa my trucks fast enough! It's like they were designed by a Mopar engineer!

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm with the old guy above. My 93 EC had the split bench which was ok, and had headrests. Traded them out for electric buckets out of a Tahoe-loved those seats. Put a lot of long trip time in those. My 95 had a bench and I wasnt impressed at all. now, my 90 has the bench with armrest, no headrests and is quite comfortable. PO put 1 1/2" lift blocks under it which makes it even better for legroom.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Forgot to mention. I paid $100.00 each for mine outa trucks being parted out on C/L. Both were super clean. Seems that the material the GM used on these is as tough as nails.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Forgot to mention. I paid $100.00 each for mine outa trucks being parted out on C/L. Both were super clean. Seems that the material the GM used on these is as tough as nails.

I agree, cleanest used bench seat I've ever bought. Especially considering how nasty of a truck it came out off. If it doesn't sell soon it's gonna find it's way into my '93. Just not sure if I can handle a tan seat in a maroon interior.....