Bench Seat ID

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mpb524

Reaction score
Just recently got a 92 1500. The prev. Owner has changed out the bench seat for a different one. Im having trouble locating seat covers because idk the donor vehicle it came from. Its gonna be a slow WIP truck/work truck, but I want the keep the seat looking good.

It is a solid bench on the bottom. A fullsize arrest in the middle that folds up and down. The pass and driv side have backs that recline independantly.

Thanks in advanced!

You must be registered for see images attach

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I think but not certain that is a rear seat from a 95+ crewcab

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I agree! Rear seat outa '95+ GMT400 Crew.
Just missed one at the local wreckers. It was red, too! Just what I need! I paused & it was gone.

mpb524

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Figured yall would know. Wish the armrest had cupholders in it or something. The truck doesnt have the fold down cup holder either (im assuming cause its a 5 spd). So I have no cup holders :(

On another note, the seat has one side switch on each side, for lumbar support (once again im assuming here, could be for something else, but its a rocker switch). Can I just run a hot wire to the plugs underneath the seat or is there relays or something that would need to be put in?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Yup, they just need a power source & a ground. You could fuse them, but the lumbar air pump gets used for such short duration that they don't draw a lot of power or create a lot of heat.
Hmmmm...Do you not like the seat? (hehe!!!)
Where are you located?

Oh...&, Welcome to the site! Post up an intro w/pix!