Bench seat alternative's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Condition doesn't matter to me.
Just a good frame & somewhat decent foam. The one the JYD's been sleeping on! I have plans for it, so the cover doesn't matter.

poncho62

Old Fart
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I was originally looking for the one like sewlow posted but couldn't pass this one up. Just wish it was tan. The arm rest/console flips up for the center seat.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

THat is a 95+ 60/40 bench....Same as the one in my 97

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
These are what's in my 98:

You must be registered for see images

Power adjust, power lumbar:

They can be had in leather if you look hard enough or if that's important to ya:

Last edited:

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score

That's what is in my 95 now, I got them from a 95 sub. Only thing is the center console is solid and not open and multi useful like the one in the pics. I wish I could find that center and swap it out for mine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

95Suburban

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

They can be had in leather if you look hard enough or if that's important to ya:

Didn't know they were available in leather. I would be happy with tan cloth, even though the rest of the suburban is leather. The red just stands out. Lol. The search is on again. Thanks...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Yeah I've seen one in leather once. I was shocked LoL! I don't care for leather in my vehicles or I may have grabbed it. It was in a bone yard.

Alex33

Reaction score
I like these. Hard to find around here, though. I GAVE this one away, 'cause at the time it was in my way! DOH!

From an '88. The '89/'90's had headrests. That little armrest makes long drives so much nicer. Would love to find another. Any color!

I have one of these in grey leather in the back of my truck. Can't wait to get it out of there!! If someone is local to socal and wants it, it's all yours for free.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I like these. Hard to find around here, though. I GAVE this one away, 'cause at the time it was in my way! DOH!

From an '88. The '89/'90's had headrests. That little armrest makes long drives so much nicer. Would love to find another. Any color!

I hate you right now Al, been trying to find one of those for my '96!

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
I have one of these in grey leather in the back of my truck. Can't wait to get it out of there!! If someone is local to socal and wants it, it's all yours for free.

Pm sent. Where about in SoCal?

Silverstang84

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is something is love to do to my truck eventually. I have the straight vinyl bench seat as well.. I'm going to the junk yards to look for a new bed so I'll keep an eye out.