below zero and my heat died!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
when my anti freeze was low my heater didn't work and I put some in and its fine now :shrug:

Right, if it's low no coolant will flow thru the heater core, causing it to blow cold. But the OP's probes is that it's not blowing at all.

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
95s are a LiL different as far as HVAC control unit and harnesses here and there... I had the same issue... Blower works fine on a few settings... And since I dont have the stock cd player anymore I can reach in and wiggle the harness and get it going again... I replaced those.parts and solved that prob... Hope y'all figure this out soon...

BowtieWalt

Reaction score
I was bored last night and wanted to make a beer run and mess around in the snow a bit so I gave it another try and my heat randomly started working. It blew for a few minutes and then kicked off. Since the glove box was still out I went up under the dash and wiggle some wires, and it came back, I believe it is the ground that runs up to the right as was mentioned. It cut out once while I was out and I did the same thing, came back on. I believe I have found my issue. Thanks for the help guys. And sorry to the op for sorta thread jacking, but hopefully this info helps them out to.