Before & After

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WILWAXU

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorta..

Great side-by-side comparison. Almost a before and after. Both trucks are 1990 Chevrolet Silverado Step Sides. The white truck is nearly all original, belongs to a friend at work.

For those not familiar, here's the build thread on my truck:
https://www.gmt400.com/threads/swap-meet-slam.42821/

You must be registered for see images attach

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just read through your build thread, nice work. I really like the diesel bumper on your truck, you don’t see that often.

Jerry Cooper

Reaction score
Sorta..

Great side-by-side comparison. Almost a before and after. Both trucks are 1990 Chevrolet Silverado Step Sides. The white truck is nearly all original, belongs to a friend at work.

For those not familiar, here's the build thread on my truck:
https://www.gmt400.com/threads/swap-meet-slam.42821/

I looked at your build and damn its nice. I have same year and truck but mine is black and a out to get an LS 5.3 here soon.

WILWAXU

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I looked at your build and damn its nice. I have same year and truck but mine is black and a out to get an LS 5.3 here soon.
Thanks!

I want to do a LS or LT swap in this one... but I have to contend with California SMOG. So, we'll see where it goes.

89Sport16

Reaction score
Good work, the stance is perfect!

Why did you install new upper and lower control arms? I’m getting ready to order the RideTech kit and I need to decide if I just suck it up and address the brakes now or go with a big brake kit and rear disc conversion later.. for ~$230 the HD brake upgrade may be a compromise..

blacksport

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks!

I want to do a LS or LT swap in this one... but I have to contend with California SMOG. So, we'll see where it goes.
5.3 swap would be the easiest to do legally.nice looking truck but whatever you do don't mod the exhaust..WTF A 1000 dollar fine...............
someday the peoples republic of California will re-join the united states,stop smoking weed and allow people to exercise their second amendment rights.crazy ass state.

WILWAXU

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good work, the stance is perfect!

Why did you install new upper and lower control arms? I’m getting ready to order the RideTech kit and I need to decide if I just suck it up and address the brakes now or go with a big brake kit and rear disc conversion later.. for ~$230 the HD brake upgrade may be a compromise..
The truck had 231K miles on it, all the rubber was shot. It was easier to replace the whole setup. Yup, the brake upgrade was a no-brainer for me.

5.3 swap would be the easiest to do legally.nice looking truck but whatever you do don't mod the exhaust..WTF A 1000 dollar fine...............
someday the peoples republic of California will re-join the united states,stop smoking weed and allow people to exercise their second amendment rights.crazy ass state.
Yeah.. love the place, HATE the politics.