bed liner two tone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
Oh for sure, inderstand their point of view too! i would mind doing the driver side rocker, but paying 300$ for a new rocker.... ouchh!

Yeah, not looking forward to the sheet metal repair that my cab extension requires...

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well if you were considering paint, do it yourself. Sand it or grind it whatever, self etch, body work if need be, then go to the body shop supply NOT wal-mart or auto parts stores and have you some paint mixed in spray cans to the color you want, mask and spray it. The cans run from $15-21 or so depending on color, no clear needed.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I'm actually not worried about douing the paint myself, I owln a good paint gun. I've done a few rockers, and painted the bottum of a few vans. I also did all the body work and paint on my truck, the black truck in my display picture is mine, painted november of 2010, turn out not bad for my first full car paint job.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
4 g is total bullshit keep shopping. The rocker and cab corners are pretty much **** on the nbs truck thats a fact. if you gonna paint the bottom id go ahead and get em replaced spend the extra now and know you dont have to worry about it later because it prob wont be long on em

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
around here, thats what paint jobs go for... unless you go to a crappy macco . Id never go there though, i did a placement there once... what garbage!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
4g for an all over I could see but not just todo the bottom and replace the rockers even if you have to travel 30 or 40 minutes in another town it would be worth checkin

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
yeah, but their point was 300 per rocker, thats 600 plus the labor? thats what he said to me lol i might do all the body work myself.. im convinced i can make the body look real good. just gotta get more practice with the base coat clear coat.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
My 97 K1500 Stepside has bedliner all around the bottom, like a two toned black and Victory red. Stuff is amazing and keeps the rocks and stuff from chipping my paint. Im needing to get flares for my fenders and Im going to spray them with the same stuff. Not that hard to do, did mine out of a bucket of it we had at the shop and some rags.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I'm getting my whole truck bodyworked & painted. Both 1/4's need work, replacing pass. fender (I supplied, it's new.) driver's fender re-worked, & the right rear box corner has to be replaced, plus the usual dents, dings, scratches, & scrapes on a 14 year old original paint job. The kid that hit the driver's 1/4 is coughing up $2000.000 & I'm adding an additional $2500.00. Some custom stuff is included, such as filling the stake pockets will be done. I might mod the front bumper some, but the finishing of that will be an extra. The price includes painting of the jambs in the doors & box. Base/clear. Pro shop.
$4000.00 to do rockers? Waaay too much!